Aaron Martens is death, Legendary Bass Angler at 49 today – cause of dead – Obituary

Rest In Peace Aaron Martens you are one of the greatest of all time and will be dearly missed. Heartbroken today. Not enough words can be written to say my love and respect for AMart. I wouldn’t be doing what I am today without Aaron and Lesley Martens. Always thankful for their support and encouragement. Love ya bro

The voice on the other end of the phone was familiar, pleasant and soft, with a hint of Southern California: “Hey, brother, how are you doing?” Aaron Martens said. Considering that Martens is recovering from major surgery to remove cancer in the brain, the fact that he even called is shocking. It’s 2 pm, at his home in Leeds, Alabama-less than 48 hours after a surgeon at the Birmingham Grandview Regional Medical Center removed a quarter-sized tumor from Martens’s brainstem- This lovely Southern California transplanter wants to chat.

“I am in pain now, they have done a lot of cuts and stab wounds,” he admitted, his voice tired. “I have an incredible headache. I don’t like painkillers, so I try to keep it cold. I’m very uncomfortable, but I have a high tolerance for pain, so I’m doing well. I’m ready for it. Overcome difficulties.”

Martens’ operation on April 22 was the second of two operations that were discovered on April 5 to remove a pair of tumors from his brain. Alabama professional athlete was taken to the Grandview emergency room on April 4th after developing epileptic-like symptoms while fishing.

Martens’ first operation (April 6) successfully removed a tumor in the frontal lobe, sent him home to recuperate, and underwent further examination and prognosis for a second tumor, which was located deeper in his brain Place.

The second and third observations confirmed the severity of the second tumor. Surgical resection is a better option than simply radiotherapy. This is terrible news, but Martens welcomes the news.

“When we first discovered that I had multiple tumors, one of them was very deep-facing the brain stem at the base of my skull-very scary,” Martens said. “But when they decided that they could get a second tumor through surgery, I was very happy. I was scared, of course, but also super relieved. I don’t want them to try to spread that far in my brain. Cut it out of me. much better.”

Martens’ second operation was considered “completely successful” and he was discharged the next day, two days earlier than expected, and the recovery speed was almost unheard of, reflecting his first operation.

According to Martens, when the second operation was performed 16 days later, his skull incision was almost completely healed during the first operation. Although the swelling can cause severe postoperative pain, follow-up MRI and tests showed that Martens recovered well after the second operation.

“My doctor said he has never seen anyone heal like this,” Martens said. “Through all the prayers, and the health and fitness of my hard work, he said that he has never seen a person recover as fast as I am. I think people know that I do a lot of physical activities and crazy in order to stay healthy and healthy. Workload, but that’s why I do a lot, for this reason: it helps me recover. The only way I fish is to stay super healthy.”

Leave a Comment